2009年3月5日 星期四

Happy Dayz~

I hav a new life nw... Hehe... n I enjoy it so much~
tell u sth, u r the one of my list whom i nt wiling 2 remember~
Actually im a Nian Jiu person...i like 2 recall my X but wont hav u...^^
I made a lots of frenz nw... So hapi^^ coz I know stil gt a lots frenz who care me included Kor, C..., M...,L...,M....n bla bla bla~

SAD..............
Nw odi Mac le... So fast man~ I juz realize today is 5th of Mac..
stil gt 2 weeks... Im going 2 NS le... going 2 leave tis peace island le~
T.T Damn sad 1... DaMn dAmn DaMN dAMn daMn DamN damn DaMmn dAmn SAD SAD 1~~
Im nt willing 2 leave my dady, mumy, sisZ, bro N... Fish~ Ren~ My Bed too~ T.T
I cant live without my bed.. I cant sleep well without it~
Chamm lo... Sure fa dai on the bed every9Zz tu~
I scare bored too~ Man... No on9 game 2 ply, no chating thr wif Frenz, no piano 2 ply, no tv 2 watch...
I scare... INSECTzz oso~ @.@ dont find me... If nt , i'll do sth bad 2 'u'~
At thr, eat curry everyday... Man... After tat sure Hate Curry tu~
Bad guyzZz!!! leave me alone~ Dont hurt me n dont try 2 do anyth 2 me...
Hmm....
after tat, sure become dark skin le.. T.T Bo bian... N become thinner... bad look~
at least artistry doesnt decrease then ok~ Hehe...
But... gt a lots of thgz tat i hav 2 do...
Prepare audition...

沒有留言:

張貼留言